Hi! I'm a first-year Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at University College London, affiliated with the Web Intelligence Group of the Centre for Artificial Intelligence. I am grateful to be advised by Prof. Emine Yilmaz and supported by a UKRI funded CDT in Foundational AI.
I aim to design systems that robustly and efficiently learn to understand human languages and web data to the end of advancing artificial intelligence web service and web information processing. My current research interests lie in natural language processing, information retrieval, machine learning, and data mining.
Feel free to reach me at yue [dot] feng [dot] 20 [at] ucl [dot] ac [dot] uk, or take my CV.
University College London, UK
advised by Prof. Emine Yilmaz, Sep. 2020 - Present
University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
M.S. in Computer Science,
advised by Prof. Jun Xu and Prof. Jiafeng Guo, Sep. 2016 - Jun. 2019.
Harbin Institute of Technology, China
B.S. in Computer Science,
Sep. 2012 - Jun. 2016.
Honors & Award
- CIKM 2020 Student Travel Award.
- ACL 2020 Student Travel Award.
- AAAI 2019 Student Travel Award.
- SIGIR 2018 Student Travel Award.
- National Scholarship, top 0.2% in China, 2016.
- 1st Prize in National Information Security Contest, top 0.1% in China, 2015.
- Excellent Student Cadre Model, top 0.1% in Harbin Institute of Technology, 2014.